Thursday, 24 May 2007

Customer Service Officer for the GST Offset Package With CPF

Today, my CPF colleague, Rachel, was exploring my phone and she happened to hear the Animal Song ring tone that Fool had recorded that day on...8 December 2003, when the PL Gang went to Little India for fun. We had seen this toy piano at a shop there that had this hilarious animal song in the form of animal sounds singing to "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star". Haha.

She laughed as hard as I did the first time I heard it! Wahaha. The other people whom I've let listen to this never laughed as hard. What a pity. Oh man, I love her response. Haha =)

Anyway, in my two weeks in this job, I came across a lot of interesting incidents and met a lot of people whom I thought I would only "meet" on TV. The dialysis patient, the woman with very little money in her account (she even showed me her bank receipt as proof), and even the elderly who are illiterate. Looks like I have led a very sheltered life indeed. This job let me come into contact with all these people that really exist! (Not just on TV!)

Too bad it's going to end soon, this Sunday... :( I will treasure the remaining time I have working here! Anyway, today, I just discovered that the bus I thought I can't take home is in fact the best bus to take out of all the buses that I can take. Hahaha. So lousy =P

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 22:47:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home