Tuesday, 26 June 2007

Delicious 鱼片米粉and a Bus Seat

I don't remember if I've posted this up before, so I tried searching for this photo in my blog, to no avail. I shall thus assume that I've never blogged about this before, so I shall do it now.
If my memory does not fail me, this bowl had contained 鱼片米粉before I had cleaned out its contents into my stomach. I had this with Anna after work at Aquacultural last year one day when it was just the both of us on duty. We went to Serangoon Central to have this, and it was so delicious that...this tragedy (to the contents) happened. =P

Haha. I took this on a bus that was bearing the ostentatious Nokia advertisement. Seems like on 151, 153 and 156 have this. I'm not too sure if other buses have this, but these are the only buses I've seen bearing this ad. Anyway, in all my childlike excitement, I snapped this photo and looked away from the rest of the passengers for a long while, so as to create an internal illusion that no one saw me do that childish deed. =P
The seats are nice aren't they? I don't think you can see much from my photo that was taken with my handphone camera (and thus it couldn't accommodate too much of my surroundings), but if you've never sat on a "Nokia bus" (haha; instead of SBS bus) before, I have to tell you that they have not just these seats that looks like luxurious sofas, but also bartop seats and egg-shell like seats (whatever they are actually called =P). However, all this resulted in a great reduction in the bus' capacity for passengers.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 10:59:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home