Thursday, 7 September 2006

BTC1

I was imagining how lively this blog post would be on my way home on the BTC1 (a shuttle bus from NUS to Bukit Timah Campus), but now my mood has gone down.

I can save a lot of time and money if I take BTC1!! Haha. Looks like the opening up of the Bukit Timah Campus isn't that bad after all (besides depriving Mole and I of the chance to meet for lunch in the same campus) since they have BTC1 now hohoho! In fact, I can even meet Mole at BTC just for fun!

And Shuming just dragged me to vote for the freshies during the Arts' Club Elections Polling Day today. Before that, I had decided that since I don't know anyone who was running for the management committee, I wouldn't vote, but then not long after I stepped out of the library, I saw Shuming sitting with two candidates (one of whom had approached Anna and I and had asked us to vote earlier on) and looked at her...when our eyes met, she sprang from her seat and pulled Anna and I to vote. And gave me a kiss in return. Haha Fool, go and tease Shuming ok!!


Then I took BTC1 home for the first time today. Hehe. Oooh I love it. Heeheehee. Too bad I can't study on it while it is moving. Strange, because I can study on an SBS bus even if it is in motion. Yes I can do that!! Hoho! I've sort of overcome my motion-sickness. Discovered that on the way to Junction 8 yesterday, haha...(I did get a slight headache after that, but it wasn't that serious - at least I didn't feel like puking :) )

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 22:36:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home