Sunday Blues?
Haha Fool scolded me for abandoning my blog, so here I am. Nothing much to say actually...haha...erm, I had a fun week! Oh yah. I remember already.
I'm so thankful that I have gotten all my modules successfully so far! On my first tries! Haha! I only have one module left to bid for and that is "Representing Singapore", a Lit Singapore Studies module...and apparently Juniorette is going to take this module as well. Haha.
So far, I have a 3-day week! Hehe. I hope I will still get a 3-day week after tutorial-balloting. Hohoho.
Sigh I really don't like afternoons...they make me feel so sian...:P (Sunday afternoons are the worst!) Think I've got the Sunday blues like Fool always does. Bleah. :P (because the thought of school turns me off)
14 August!! Go away! :P
Oh, and I had better think of ways to increase my CAP if I want to do honours. Bleeeeeaaah. :P:P:P


Post a Comment