Tuesday, 25 July 2006

Lalala

I did this sometime ago because I couldn't finish it in a day, haha.

1. First Name?
Song. It comes before SH, lalala!

2. Were you named after anyone?
Oh sure. The word “anyone” was around before my name came about, I think.

3. Do you wish on stars?
Which kind? The folded ones or the ones in the sky? Must be clear, if not I won’t know how to answer. :P

4. When did you last cry?
Can’t remember, hehe. Maybe that time after work on 30 May 2006.

5. Do you like your handwriting?
I think so.

6. What is your favourite lunch meat?
Is fish counted as meat?

7. What is your birth date?
12 September 1986


8. What is your embarassing CD?
If it is embarrassing, would I tell?

9. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
Hohoho. Of course! I’m SOOOOO niceeee. Heeheehee. Kidding. :P

10. Are you a daredevil?
No.

11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell?
Yeah I’ve only promised not to tell secrets. I don’t swear…

13. How do you release anger?
I tell myself. :(


14. Where is your second home?
I have the same answer as Fool…

15. Do you trust others easily?
I don’t know, now…

16. What was your favourite toy as a child?

I think maybe it was Bodao, if you count him as a toy. And it’s still him, hehe!! SO CUTE!!! *squeeze*

17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless?
All my schools aren’t very high.

18. Do you have a journal?
Yes. Hehe.

19. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
Ooh quite!

20. Your nick names?
Too many… :P

21. Would you bungee jump?
I don’t think so… :P

22. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
No, I don’t.

23. Do you think that you are strong enough?
Yes…

24. What's your favourite ice cream flavour?
Peppermint chocolate chip! Haha. Or any fruity flavour =)

25. Shoe Size?
5 ½ to 6.

26. Red or pink?
I do not like red! Eee. Pink is better.

27. What is your favourite thing about yourself?
Nothing!

28. Who do you miss the most?
I miss Song.

29. Do you want everyone you send this to to send it back?
Okay!

30. What colour pants and shoes are you wearing?
I’m wearing checkered shorts now and no shoes.

31. What are you listening to right now?
The house is rather quiet…

32. Last thing you ate?
A marshmallow. :P

33. I f you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
Pale orange/cream. Hehe.

34. What is the weather like right now?
So warm…

35. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Jacqueline from Robataya Yoyogi restaurant. My new boss, I think. Or maybe she is just an employee there.

36. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
I don’t know now.

37. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Is this counted as sent? If so, then of course I LOVE Fool!! Wahaha

38. Favourite Drink?
Water. Haha.

39. Favourite sport?
Yeah badminton!

40. Hair colour?
It’s SUPPOSED to be black. But some people say it looks brown.

41. Eye colour?
Brown/black too.

42. Do you wear contacts?
Yes…

43. Favourite food?
Hehe I have no idea…I just eat… :P

44. Last movie you watched?
Superman Returns

45. Scary movies or Happy endings?
Happy endings!!

46. Summer or Winter?
Hey I like Autumn too! But if I have to choose between summer and winter, winter then!

47. Hugs or Kisses?
Hugs…because I have tried Hershey’s kisses before. Want to try Hershey’s Hugs someday. Wahaha

48. What is your favourite dessert?
Anything with cheese!

49. Who is most likely to respond?
Human?

50. Who is least likely to respond?
Human?

51. What book are you reading?
Maya by Jostein Gaarder and Miracles by C.S. Lewis (sorry to #1!! I’m so slow! :P)

52. What did you watch last night on TV?
Hey I didn’t watch TV last night.

53. Favourite smell?
The smell of BOOKS. (You’re welcome, Fool!)

54. Rolling Stones or Beatles?
Beatles, I think.

55. Do you believe in Evolution or Creation?
Creation!! =)

56. What's the furthest you've been from home?
Gold Coast, Australia.

I am not: a ghost.

I hurt: people by refusing to talk to them.

I love: heh. Better not give the standard answer again. How about “everyone”? :P

I fear: being sick and alone in the future. *looks at the sky and sighs*

I hope: that everyone gets along well with each other. Really, I feel very happy when I see, people getting along well with one another. Oooh. Sounds stupid when I write it out. :P

I hear: Audible sound waves. Heehee

I crave: for time…lots of time…free time, I mean.

I regret: what is “gret”? How do you do it again?

I cry: when I see people suffering or are very sad and I can’t feel their sadness/suffering. This is called “empathy”. Haha. Hmm. I almost cried today when I saw my mother hurting after her…I don’t know what to call it, so I shall call it “operation”. She went to the hospital alone in the morning for the scary operation and stayed alone until about 1300+ when Dee and I went to fetch her home…she’s so brave! I don’t think I will have that much courage. That time when I had to do my wisdom tooth surgery, I dragged the reluctant Dao along with me… :P Oh, I also cry when my pride is wounded very badly. :P

I care: for the ones I love and don’t love, but not people whom I dislike.

I alwaes: breathe.

I long to: never regret…

I feel alone: when I think of the future. Because I’m so not street-wise, blur and stupid.

I listen: to sounds?

I hide: almost always.

I drive: a car.

I sing: to songs I know. And like. Haha.

I dance: I haven’t danced for so long…I can’t dance, but I love to dance. :P

I write: whenever I want to.

I breathe: all the time!!

I play: with Bodao almost every night. Heehee.

I miss: ACJC. :(

I feel: lethargic.

I know: that God loves me. And so do my family and friends. (oops! The standard answer in another form?!) Alright. And so does someone. Haha.

I say: words. Haha.

I search: for the meaning of life.

I learn: how to be a better person every day.

I succeed: sometimes, by God’s mercy and grace. =)

I fail: quite a lot, but I TRY not to get discouraged :P

I dream: almost every night, I think, but I don’t remember my dreams…

I sleep: at night.

I wonder: if it will rain today.

I want: to be appreciated.

I worry: about having to face the challenges of life.

I have: to start bidding tomorrow…arrghh!!

I fight: for my modules? Haha!

I wish: 14 Aug would not arrive so soon. :P

I am: human.

I think: that I can think.

I can't help the fact that: I am the “si yao mian zi” sort of person. Hehe. :P

I stay: in Singapore, my country, my nation, my home. Hohoho. =)

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 13:47:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home