Saturday, 8 July 2006

NDP Preview

Oh hey! I forgot to add that I will be going to watch the NDP preview with Fool later!! Yay so happy! Oh wait. Just realised that I've been a member of the audience at NDP before, in 1997. Sorry to Fool! Forgot that we had watched it before while we were in P5 haha...

So fun!! I'm really looking forward to it! Can catch up with Fool too! Woohoo!

Hmm and since I'll be watching the NDP preview this year, I shall forget about watching the real one live this year...shall wait for next year then! Haha! They will not give out goodie bags during the preview, but it's ok! Heehee!

Hope that I can be a member of the audience at NDP sometime...it's something that I've not tried before :P

Thanks Fool for asking me along! So honoured! :D

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 11:36:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home