Stressed
How to settle stuff when no one is replying me?!!!?!?!?!?!?! Feel so useless that I can't even get a simple camp stuff shopping trip settled. I may feel important when doing things like this but there is always a price to pay...
Anyway, on Sunday, while Mole and I were in the church library, she took down a children's picture story book from one of the shelves and we decided to read it together because the little boy looks so cute in the picture. Haha. At the very end of the book, I came across this sentence that let me gain new insights.
Forgiveness is letting go and not wanting to punish the person who had offended or hurt you. It doesn't matter if you don't want to see the person again or whatever...just as long as you don't wish that the person will get retribution or his just deserts or whatever, that is forgiveness.
It made me think a lot. Hmmm.


Post a Comment