Partner
I just wanted to say something about the partner I have been assigned to (okay; actually, she chose me). Her name is Lai Peng and she prefers us to call her Li Ping because she doesn't like her dialect name. Haha. She seems very Ah-Lianish but is a really nice person. I mean, if someone can be genuinely nice to a nerd like me (and only I can call myself that!), that someone must be a good person. Or at least I think so. Bleah. Haha.
From the way she tried to include me in her conversations with JunHua on Friday when we went to collect the cargo together (because I was rather quiet) and gave me a lot of advice on something by telling me her own personal experiences (which I shall keep private), I can tell that she really isn't like what she looks on the outside. Do not judge a book by its cover. Haha.
I feel bad for not really helping her much today even though it is my job. I will assist her more tomorrow!! :P


Post a Comment