Wednesday, 3 May 2006

The Cathay

Haha I forgot to mention that Anna, Daryl (who had kindly decided to accompany us on one of his free days from going to India for training) and I went out after our paper yesterday. We had lunch at Pizza Walker, where there was a UOB 1-for-1 dining offer (the pizzas are not bad but cutting them into bite-sized pieces was like trying to cut my own fingers with the knife handle). And then...haha. We walked to The Cathay to watch The Wild (Digital), which the lady at the box office kindly told us is clearer than the normal movie.
The Cathay is beautiful! I took a photo (using my HP) of Cinema Hall 1, where we had watched the movie in, for fun, but it is rather misleading isn't it? :P

Bleah; it looks more like the interior of a house haunted by a malicious ghost. This photo doesn't do justice to the cinema hall! Sorry. Should have used my camera instead of the one in my HP. Speaking of which, I had forgotten to take a photo of the three of us yesterday! What a waste. To think I had charged my camera battery too...
Sorry for my lousy mood yesterday. :P

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 13:03:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home