Lame
Vignette 1
A piece of pork (P) gave a packet of Cowhead brand biscuits to a human being (HB) to eat. (This is really weird because pork is inanimate isn't it?!) HB found it very nice and said to P,"Thanks for your biscuits! They are delicious."
P replied nonchalantly (which is even weirder because have you ever had the pork in your plate talk to you?!), "Of course! I was the one who had bought them after all."
HB was disgusted with P's egoism and retorted,"But the biscuits were manufactured by MY company!"
P said,"It WAS your company, but after I took over it, it has become MINE."
HB thought for a while, and then said,"Hey. It is not mine because I have a HUMAN head. It's not yours either - you have NO HEAD!!"
Vignette 2
Two girls were walking on a pavement. Girl A, who was nearer to the road, looked at her handphone and said resignedly,"My battery is running out."
Girl B turns to her and asks,"Where?"
Girl A is stunned for a moment and stares at Girl B perplexedly. Then she seems to understand and replies,"On the road..."
"Pick it up then," says Girl B.
Just then, a car passes by. "I can't..."Girl A says.
"Why?"Girl B asks.
"The battery is flat..."says Girl A...
Heehee. If you can't get the two stories and are going "Huh?" now, congratulations! You are not lame like me. If you can, and are laughing now, I have two pieces of news for you. One is good, and the other is bad. The good: You are sharp! The bad: You are very lame, like me.
Wahaha. By the way, those two stories did happen, and I was in both of them. They have been modified slightly. :P


Post a Comment