Colours
This is a back-dated entry.
I had dinner with my juniorette on Friday and we talked about some stuff about....yeah. And I took the weekend to ruminate over it. Think it was fun to meet up. Things weren't that different between us haha. She's still my junior, and I'm as always the blur senior. Haha.
And you still owe me my folded card and...did you mention a present? ;)
Anyway, I have Sunday blues like Fool. However, they are not as specific. I think I can even call mine AFTERNOON BLUES. You see, I get melancholic in the afternoons. Alright. I know I am already a melancholic by nature, but there can be times when I am not like this. Afternoons make me feel nostalgic and I will tend to reminisce about...(hmm I can't use "past" here because "reminisce" obviously refers to the past) stuff. Haha. And then I will start to feel a little sad that I can't return to the past. Think I have talked about this before. Haha.
Okay. My point is that I was listening to this CD (alright I know I am very old-fashioned) with happy songs. "Happy" = "upbeat" and "has cheerful lyrics and tunes" I didn't get the blues at all!! Think I shall do that from now on. Heehee. And my favourite song is in it too. Pighead will know. It's her favourite song too. Last I heard anyway. And I made it my favourite song purely because I think it is nice and not because I have no opinion of my own okay. :P


Post a Comment