Speechless. Numbness. Nothingness.
This is going to be very summarised again. Haha. Told someone that I tend to summarise when talking about my problems (means when I am sad). It's not only that time I guess. I also become like this when I am not in the mood to do something and when I don't feel like revealing much.
Last Friday at Tania's was fun, and so was the Bike Quest on Saturday. Hahaha. Think such fun activities bring me closer to my friends. To think I never did this with my friends last time! How could I have not? Haha.
Anyway, I also want to commend KK for her tremendous improvement on the bike. From being unsteady and afraid to cycle fast, she became much more confident and faster than the rest of us in the group (i.e. Anna, CL and I)!! Three cheers for DJD!! (Da4 Jie3 Da4) :D
One bad thing about the bike quest was that we had to keep following the other groups around and feel bad about not being able to keep up to their pace. :P
I went to watch I Not Stupid Too with CL, KK and Anna today. We had intended to watch Memoirs of a Geisha at first, but CL said I Not Stupid Too is nice, and he TREATED us to the movie too!! Wahaha so nice. Hope ITS head does not grow too big after this. Anyway, that movie is nice. I highly recommend you all to watch it. I will make my family members watch it somehow. Think Dao and Dee ought to watch it...
After the movie, we went to Samuel and Kevin and KK and I bought a lacy spaghetti-straps top each. I still can't believe I did that. Always thought such tops look rather like lingerie haha. But I remember Phebe wearing something like this before and she looked okay. I will only wear it when KK wears it!!! Alright. I may wear it out too, but not to school, or if I am meeting my friends. Haha.


Post a Comment