Saturday, 14 January 2006

Discrete Elements

I remember saying not too long ago that I will try my best to live happily.

I guess that is not going to happen now, because it is really not very possible to have a smooth-sailing life despite all the wishes for something similar during especially CNY.

Z's life is getting pretty interesting, but not in the way it wants.

M did not manage to get all the modules that it wanted, but at least, thank God, it has friends in all of its modules. And it didn't expect that. :)
EL1101E - Karen
PL2131 - Most of the Psych Gang
PH1101E - KK, CL, Anna, Edward
GEK1527 - Ying Ying, Terrorist, maybe Anna
PL3234 - Michelle, Tall Girl, Ying Ying, Anna, Bee Tze

Y has decided not to do anything about that anymore. But at the same time, N feels compelled to interfere with it.

I don't know what I am writing about.

Anyway, I still can't believe I am not able to navigate my way properly about this place near my house after having lived here all my life. Haha.

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 22:54:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home