Fun
Note: From now onwards, all nicknames appearing for the first time will be linked to a page where you can see who I am referring to. =)
I went to my 姑妈’s house on Monday for lunch and also to meet up with my 表姐, who works in Australia and rarely gets to come home. It was her birthday then, if I am not wrong. I feel very bad to not have talked to her much. But then, it’s like that; if you stop talking to a person for a long time, you feel less close to him/her and conversation becomes increasingly difficult as time passes without much communication.
This has happened to me many times.
表哥’s girlfriend, Cuifen (if that is the spelling), also joined us for lunch. This is a must mention – I am not sure if she has always been as nice as she was on that Monday because I seldom talk to her; she is usually with 表哥 in his room (the door would be open haha) and doesn’t come out much. But that day, while I was helping to lay the table for lunch, we found ourselves alone in the dining area for a short while and she asked me if I had had fun swimming earlier (think I will swim whenever I go to 姑妈’s house from now on) and…well, tried to make conversation. Then later, she actually helped to wash the dishes! Well usually I try to wash my own as well as the other dishes there, but since she wanted to wash the dishes this time, might as well not 抢风头 haha. I decided to let her have a chance to prove her housekeeping abilities to her future mother-in-law. ;)
There was also this time when my parents and 姑妈 asked Cuifen for her surname. I had thought at first that they were going to wed soon (woohoo!!), but later found out that Mum was the one who had asked and 姑妈 realised that she didn’t know Cuifen’s surname either and that was why that had asked her. Cheh. And I thought I could attend a wedding soon. Hahaha! ;)
Anyway, the next day, I went out with some members of my Psych gang. They are Anna, Gay Kor Kor, 霉龟 and Jinwei (think that is the spelling according to Gay), if he is considered as part of the Psych gang. He takes Psych anyway. Haha. I was late…sorry eh. I had estimated the travelling time wrongly :P We went to K-Box first. That was my first time there by the way. Think I really sounded disgusting, but thanks people for saying I sound nice to encourage me. Really appreciate it. =) Oh yah, and sorry to 霉龟 for pushing and pulling her head so much haha. :P
After that, Dustbin joined us and we “subsidised” her movie ticket for “The Chronicles of Narnia” because she had watched it before and Jinwei, who was supposed to watch it with us, sold his ticket to her as she had come to join us and had to go off at 1800…he didn’t want her to waste her time coming here and not being able to do anything with us (because the movie would end at 1700 plus). Moreover, he said he had to meet his friends at 1700 something.
The movie is quite nice and I think I do agree with the movie review on Life! about the significance of Aslan dying on the stone table.
But as with most movies based on books, I think it might have been a bit too short. Even though I have never read the book haha. Ought to read it someday. =)
I had a fun time suanning all my friends that day. :P Haha!
Had a sleepover at #1’s house on Wednesday, and we did some naughty things. :) Oh yes sorry for being late too. :P We also had a sort of chocolate party where we ate Reese’s peanut butter cups, York’s peppermint patties, chocolate mousse lovingly made by Anna, marshmallows and green apples as we talked or watched Full Metal Panic. Haha. Thanks for the chocolates #1! And #1’s mother is very generous. :P If you see this #1, help me thank your mother again for the Christmas gift! =)
Bidding for modules just started yesterday, and I am afraid I won’t have enough points to bid for French 2. Oh well if that happens, then it’s just too bad for me. :P


Post a Comment