Ahead.
Hello people! I would like to apologise for not having blogged for so long. I was bogged down by THE exams you see, as most of you already know.
Happy birthday to my beloved senior, Jin Yu!!
I would like to thank the following people for their support during my torturous examination period. They are:
My friends overseas and at home, who messaged me to encourage me, gave me verbal encouragement and were very understanding towards me
My family, (with sarcasm) who continued to make the house very lively with their chorus of er-hu, TV and radio (okay I don’t resent them for it; the noise was distracting but without this noise, I won’t really feel like I am at home)
Bodao, Kenneth Wayne and my rabbit hand phone holder, who served as sources of entertainment and victims of my abuse
My camera, which I used to take retarded photos of Kenneth Wayne in ridiculous poses and videos of myself playing with Bodao
The books that I read during my breaks (which I gave myself more than I really needed)
While going through this list and thinking of who else to thank, I felt very bad that I had left someone out, but at the same time remembered what had happened and tried to shake it off my mind. And now, I really would like to say to Fool, I admire you. For your unwavering and now duly strengthened faith in Him, even though your life did not turn out the way that you had wanted it to.
I guess most of you would know by now who I had left out. Yes, I admit it. I am angry with God. This is not a nice thing to admit and is something that I won’t usually tell others, but I am writing it here because I know I am wrong and I want to seek help. I don’t know how you all can help me, because this is also a problem that only I myself can resolve. And I am angry with Him over a very minor thing that you all would think is stupid but matters very much to me.
Thus I won’t mention the cause. But it is not difficult to figure it out either. And by the way, I am also angry with myself because it was partly my fault too.
What I want to say about how I am feeling now, after the dreaded examinations, is as if I had successfully struggled to get out of a hot empty pot over a fire and dropped headfirst into a kettleful (no hidden meaning, Mole!!) of boiling water. The kettle would keep whistling (or should I use “screaming”) until the fire is turned off. I can’t swim in the freaking hot water. I am going to drown. And be boiled alive too.
Okay whatever. I am crapping. I really had a lot to write at first, especially during the exams, but I have forgotten most of them now and I guess the content isn’t suitable for blogs anyway.


Post a Comment