Sunday, 30 October 2005

I Need...?

From #1!!

Google '[your first name'] needs' and copy and paste the results in your journal.

SH needs your help.
SH's a drinker cannnnn. Next time remind me not to drink for her =x. (?!)
SH needs help just going to the bathroom... (HALLO?!)
SH and Guo Qiusheng gave the examples of ‘a beautiful girl’ ...
To see exclusive content that SH has posted for her friends and family - or to start your ...
SH IS SAD. SH NEEDS HELP TO BE HAPPY AGN.
... Wang Shen took the phone from SH, telling Dihui to bring Ah-jie back to thehospital ... He said that what Ah-jie needs now is not a doctor (coz his illness is ... (hahahahaha)

I can go on, but then I need to e-mail a question to my Chinese teacher. So I shall stop here. Haha. Yes Anna, THAT one. I decided not to post it on the forum anymore. Haha so embarrassing... :P I will forward it to you when he/she replies.

One way that misunderstandings arise is when A says yes/no to question X but B thinks A is replying to question Y...

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 20:01:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home