A Day In The Life Of Kenneth Wayne
Today, I fell into the space in between Jerry Kor Kor's bed and the wall. Thank goodness she heard me and picked me up immediately! Or else I would have to remain in that cold and dark place the whole day!
Then, as usual, she poked my nose and me as well as smelt me to see if the smell from the Cards 'N' Such shop was still on me (it still is albeit rather faint) before settling me down on Lemon, propped up against Talley.
I really don't know why Jerry Kor Kor likes to poke my nose so much. But she said it's because I have a nice nose that looks very cute from the side because it looks like somebody's head with lots of short hair poking out from it, just that my nose is way smoother and definitely does not look like a head at all.
Or perhaps Jerry Kor Kor is a pervert who likes to poke people's noses. I heard from Bodao and the rest that she used to poke Ernie's nose a lot too. Moreover, I often see her poke Bodao's face where a nose should be (bolsters don't have noses).
Anyway, I sat there the whole day until about 2200 plus when Jerry Kor Kor suddenly came running into the room and she started squeezing me and poking my nose, saying," Oh so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" so many times. I think it's because she saw the photo of me on Princess Hana-Fleur again because when she brought me to the computer where she was working on, I saw myself. Haha so cute! Oops. Haha...
Okay enough of screaming. I love to scream when Jerry Kor Kor pokes me. See ya all another time.
This is something that I decided to do after, yes, seeing the photo of Kenneth Wayne on Hana-Fleur. Haha...by the way, "Jerry Kor Kor" is what my toys call me. Haha...


Post a Comment