Sunday, 14 August 2005

Welcome "Home"

It's back to mugging again! I just spent a day plus reading two chapters of the Psychology textbook that I am going to borrow for one semester from my senior (who was nice enough to lend it to me and I am very grateful for that =) ) and the rest of today after church reading the first two acts of The Tempest and my Food and Health notes, as well as revise a bit of French. Or whatever I learnt in the introductory lecture on Friday. Thanks to Mole, I only refreshed my memory for French numbers 1 to 10 rather than learnt something new! Felt good to know something during class! Haha...

Anyway, I really like the French alphabet "W"!! I don't really remember how it is pronounced, but I will update here again when I find out! Haha so fun! Haha...

Can't believe I'm mugging again. Feels nice to think of mugging after having slacked for so long, but when I really get down to the nitty-gritty...

The grass on the other side is always greener.

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 22:01:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home