Saturday, 20 August 2005

Busy Busy Busy...

Hi all, just blogging to inform you all that I will most probably not be online a lot now.

Sigh. Uni life is keeping my schedule full to the brim...now I don't sign in to MSN even if I need to come online to print notes, etc because I can't afford the time. Never had something like this happen to me before, and the feeling is terrible...now, my timetable dictates that I have to go home late ( i.e after 2000) on Mondays and Tuesdays, and also start my academic days at 0800 for three days out of my four-day week. And where do I stay? Where is NUS? :P Oh well, at least I still have a four-day week, and I thank God for that. =) And really, it is by His grace that I managed to get all my tutorials in my first attempt. Though only one slot is my first choice. So happy...I won't be alone for Psych and Chinese tutorials!! Don't know about Lit and French though. Sigh it's ok. I must learn to be independent. And there are NO TUTORIALS for Food and Health! Yay!!! :D

Okay so what am I doing here despite my claim of being busy? Still busy, but I decided to squeeze out some time for this. Sorry to update only once in a blue moon. Okay maybe it is not so infrequent yet but it will be in time to come. Haha.

Hmmm. Sorry to the people whom I usually talk to online and read my blog...eg. Fool, Mole, Daryl, Aaron, Anna, Shel, Alicia, Vivi, Eileen, Tania, SH etc etc (sorry if I left anyone out...)...really, I promise I will try to come online whenever I can and update as often as I can.

Just realised something. This also means I won't be able to peruse my friends' blogs as often as I used to...I am so sorry!! But I WILL read your posts whenever I come online and am free okay?

Many things have happened to one of my friends. Won't say whom; you know who you are. Just want to say that I will always be there for you if you need someone to talk to or vent your frustrations on. As always. =)

Till then, je vous aime people. =)

P.S: To Junioretta and Pighead, like what I tagged on Pighead's blog, I know you both are very stressed about your prelims and 'A's right now, so if you ever need someone to talk to, you can always call me. Don't have to be scared that I won't be free or something. Really, this offer is just for you both, erm, at least until after your 'A's - as long as I am at home, you can just talk to me without feeling guilty that you are taking me away from my work or something. I really don't mind. =)

Okay lah. I miss you both. :P Don't forget to take healthy breaks during your revision. God bless! =)

And to everyone, take care yah? Lots of people have been falling sick recently.

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 20:18:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home