Friday, 2 September 2005

Je Cherche Une Bonne Vie...

Haha I am posting again after so long!! Not that I am free, but tomorrow's the weekend! But I have to go back to school tomorrow for a production workshop for my CCA :P Sigh. But thank God for Dee, who is willing to send me to school tomorrow even though he ends his night shift at 0730 and would be extremely tired. And because of that, I don't have to wake up so early tomorrow! Haha. That is why I can afford to be here today. And I decided to give myself a partial break from all that horrible work. Today is Friday after all!! Vendredi!! (French for Friday) My favourite day of the week =)

Glad that Spastic #1 is settling well in NY! Cheers Shel! =) We MUST have a sleepover again okay? Alright I will update in the spastics' blog. Haha...

Anyway, I would also like to say that I am very irritated! With a certain someone. I decided to forgo my rare chance to sleep early mainly because I want to settle something with this particular someone tonight and this will probably be the only time I can do so. At least before the day that I must be good and kind to everyone. (I decided on this day myself) Then the person had to say he/she has work to do tonight and therefore is not free to talk to me!! Sigh. How on earth did I get myself into this stupid mess? Aarghh! Les stupide problèmes de l'amour!! Not exactly amour lah. Sigh. Looks like I will have to make time for this thing again. Like when...okay God will make a way. :)

Oooh so excited I can speak more proper French now! Okay lah guess my écriture is better than my parler...means I think I can write better then speak le français. Haha excusez-moi! Pardon my mixture of le français and l'anglais. So fun to mix. Haha sort of like showing off too... :P

Now, I can only sleep early on Wednesdays and Thursdays. I have to get up at 0500/0530 on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. What a sad life... :(

Aarghh. I am still very irritated with that person. Guess if I really cannot solve this before the day arrives, I will not solve it at all. I mean I will ignore the problem forever and let it rot (if it can) by itself. And on the day that I am supposed to be good, I shall be bad and redo what I just undid. Sigh.

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 22:30:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home