Friday, 9 September 2005

C'est difficile...pourquoi? *shrugs*

Mercredi 7 Septembre 2005

I finally got down to doing my Chinese assignment. It is supposed to be a group project actually, and each group has to consist of 3-5 people. Kim Wong, the Chinese expert, went to source for a group through the forum! So in the end, Anna, Kian Kee and I formed a group with Amanda and Hui Min, whom I only officially got to know after we formed our group. Haha.

I am really glad that I had responsible and fun members. If there is ever another project next time, I should join them again if possible. =)

Jeudi 8 Septembre 2005

On Monday, Dustbin and Anna said that the innocent (or so I thought) picture on my shirt is the former Soviet Union symbol (actually Anna said that long ago but I always forgot to check) and I didn't really believe them, so I went to check it out for myself. Turns out that it really is!! Oh gosh...and to think I have always thought it is just an anchor... If any of you want to see it, I can wear it just for you. Hopefully I won't be arrested though. But then again, I have worn it out so many times and have not been arrested yet. Moreover, the Soviet Union no longer exists. Hmm.

Vendredi 9 Septembre 2005

I feel as if a knot in my heart has been untied a little because a friend of me said hi to me today. Finally. After such a long period of "cold war". Ever since that message...there must have been a misunderstanding of some sort. She actually came over to say hi to me even though I was sitting down studying at a bench. I mean, if she had really meant to continue to avoid me as we have already been doing for the whole of August, she wouldn't have said hi. Haha. I feel better now. =)

Today, I spent a lot too. Sigh. Haha I hope my money was well-spent.

I got this quiz from Shelz!! She asked me to do it. Erm, sort of, since she put my name in the last part. Haha...

Seven things that scare you:
1. yes. paint, especially if it is black/red, or both
2. horror movies
3. complete silence
4. pain
5. gore
6. the dark
7. the unknown

Seven things you like the most:
1. singing
2. reading
3. fantasizing
4. classical music
5. being in a dry place when it is pouring heavily outside
6. watching the sunrise with my beloved
7. talking nonsense with my friends when in a good mood

Seven important things in your room:
1. Bodao, my bolster who has only one piece of clothing...
2. fan
3. my Bible
4. my bed
5. my clothes
6. my alarm clock, who never fails me, for now anyway haha
7. my books

Seven random facts about you:
1. I am female.
2. I am straight.
3. I dislike a lot of things, but like almost nothing.
4. Basically, that also means I do a lot of things for the sake of doing them, and not because I like them.
5. I can't roll my tongue too.
6. Being away from home for long periods of time depresses me.
7. I have a name.

Seven things you say the most:
1. "or something"
2. "oh gosh"
3. "what the..."
4. "huh?!"
5. "okay..."
6. "oh no"
7. "what do you mean by that huh?"

Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign):
None! Haha.

Seven favorite drinks:
1. water
2. orange juice
3. fresh low-fat, high-calcium, high-protein milk
4. peach smoothie
5. fruit-flavoured bubble tea with pearls
6. Vanilla Latte French Deluxe with whipped cream (from The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf)
7. bandung =)

Seven memorable cartoon shows you used to watch as a kid:
1. care bears
2. Doraemon
3. shi2 wan4 ge4 wei4 shen3 me4 (literally translated: Hundred thousand whys)
4. captain planet (whom Dao and I gave nasty names to just for fun; I did that a lot when I was younger...think I may still do that now :P)
5. teenage mutant ninja turtles
6.Superman
7.the Looney Tunes series

Seven people you want to tag this to:
1. Fool
2. Pighead
3. Eileen
4. Juniorette
5. OSAMA!!
6. Alicia
7. Human

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 22:21:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home