Wednesday, 26 October 2005

Hmmm.

Your Career Type: Conventional

You are orderly and good at following a set plan.
Your talents lie in working with written records and numbers in a systematic, orderly way.

You would make an excellent:

Bank Teller - Bookkeeper - Court Clerk
Mail Carrier - Post Office Clerk - Secretary
Timekeeper - Title Examiner - Typist

The worst career options for your are artistic careers, like comedian or dancer.





You Passed 8th Grade Math

Congratulations, you got 10/10 correct!




I got the second one from Mole.

Am suffering now while doing the...okay, I don't know the name of this experiment, but it requires me to wear certain equipment that are not water-proof for about 24 hours for three days, one day per 3 consecutive weeks. This is a list of some of the things I have to wear:

1) a band electrode around the base of my neck [visible unless I am wearing a collared top]
2) a band electrode around my chest
3) a spot electrode behind my ear [visible]
4) two spot electrodes on my stomach
5) a blood pressure cuff on my left arm [can be hidden under the sleeve]
6) a sporty pouch to carry all the equipments

I look weird...haha but I am doing this with Anna so it is not so bad. Although I think we look funny when we stand together. Haha. Whatever. I will be paid for this anyway!! Can't wait for the 3 weeks to be over. $130!! Hope I get that sum. Cuz if I don't have at least 96 readings, I won't get paid as much. You see, I have to record down my feelings via a questionnaire on a palmtop that they have provided each time the blood pressure...thing (I will find out its name someday) inflates. And the questionnaire is very SHORT lor!! 48 questions if I did talk to somebody while my blood pressure was being taken or in the past 10 minutes before it was taken, and 34 if I didn't. Even had to answer it once during my French test today. Bleah. I think I looked like I was cheating. But then I want my $130, so I didn't care. :P

Anyway, because the equipment are not water-proof, I cannot bathe. Torture...and I need to spend a lot of time whenever I need to relieve myself because the pouch is heavy, cannot be taken off and cannot be turned to my back. It is also loose (I cannot make it any tighter). Try to picture it ON YOURSELF (not on me!) and you will get what I mean. :)

Yesterday, Sex Bomb told me that if she really decides to take LAF2201 (I think that is the code of the second French module), it would be because I am taking it. She doesn't want to lose contact with me...I was so touched when I heard it. Sex Bomb jokes about a lot of things (we insult each other a lot), but I could tell she wasn't joking at the time. It made me feel so warm inside. =) And I finally managed to finish my RP credits, thanks to Tall Girl who told me about the new RP (Psychology students taking the first 2 modules of the course have to complete 12 credits of experiments per module; we call it RP (Research Participant Programme)...RPP?Whatever...haha.) Thanks Pervert. =) Don't ever forget that smiley face I designed just for you okay. So perverted. Heeheehee ;)

Have you ever watched some thriller and wondered why the person who is running away from someone else is stupid because he/she keeps making so much noise while getting away? I have. And now I know it is not stupid...it is an instinctive attempt to relieve at least some fear. I go through it every time I go home when it is dark...


... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 17:44:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home