Random Stuff.
Yesterday, Yi Shan gave me a very belated birthday present in the form of a pretty green pouch which I will use to put my toiletries when I go for camps or overseas. I love it very much =) Thanks Yi Shan!!
Actually, I had wanted to talk about the class BBQ in this post, but since Anna has already written about it in her most recent post, I shall not talk about it here.
Been very busy with my three assignments. I know it doesn't seem to be a lot, but because I get stressed very easily, I feel that it is a lot. (Alright. As compared to Mole's never-ending assignments, this is perhaps nothing much actually.)
I was very stressed about the prospect of not having enough time to do my assignments last week. But then on Sunday, I think the speaker at my church (not one of the usual pastors because they had all gone away on a retreat) said something about trusting God to stretch my time and that He will somehow let me be able to complete what I have to do in the time that I have (or was it just a thought?) and that struck a chord in me. I let go and trusted Him with my time, prayed about it and also asked Shiying (my bible-study group leader; there are only three of us in this super small group haha) and Mole to pray for me (we all pray for each other okay) and I really stopped being so stressed. Now guess what? I have completed almost everything. The quality of my work is another matter, but at least I don't feel as stressed now. :)
I wish we all don't have to work or study or whatsoever, but then again if we don't do all these things, what is there to strengthen our characters? Okay philosophical stuff again. (Maybe this is the first time I am writing about such stuff here but they go through my mind most of the time)
Like Mole and Anna, I miss my JC life. But then it is impossible to go back to that period of time again. Perhaps that is why we always ought to treasure what we have and are going through now. However, I am a very weird person. The more I treasure something, the sadder I will feel when I think of it. So should I not treasure what I have then?
Sigh.


Post a Comment