Friday, 7 October 2005

HE EXISTS!

As you can see, this entry seems to be about some mystery person whose identity I will not reveal.

That is only partially true. The facts:

1. I really will not reveal his identity because in the first place, I do not even know him. Haha.

2. This is an extremely rare entry that Pighead and Fool will be very interested in. Haha...

Sorry to build up so much suspense, only to have you find out it is really about nothing much at all. Haha. It's just, I met this guy on bus 156 (at about 1800 plus) who is so like my ideal guy, just that I don't know how his character is like so all I could judge on were his appearance and behaviour.

If you do not know, I have always prefered bespectacled guys. I guess it's because it implies that they are hardworking and are not slackers. But today, I met this guy who is so handsome and so nerdy at the same time! Haha. This is really rare. He is so cute (and when I use "cute", I mean "adorable", not good-looking)!! He was reading on the bus (how many of such guys read on buses nowadays?) and was reading until he kept dozing off. Haha so cute. And he is so like me...I am like that too! Okay I was reading Brave New World by Aldous Huxley (one of my numerous Lit texts) and miraculously didn't fall asleep today (although I did try to rest my eyes a while). I don't know why but it felt so good to have him reading his book beside me. Actually I didn't take any notice of him; but later when his elbow brushed my forearm as he was getting out his book from his bag, I was irritated and so I think I looked at him a while after that and...yup. Haha.

How often does Nerdy+Good-looking appear in a guy? Almost never! He wasn't wearing specs but I guess it was the way he behaved that attracted me. Firstly, he was reading on the bus. Secondly, the way he dozed off was in that kind of nerdy way with his hands clasped on his open book which was on his bag which was on his lap (haha) and his head looking down so studiously (even though he wasn't studying) as he slept. Oh so cute. Haha.

Drain was in the same bus as me all along and we both didn't know that until she got up and stood next to the door just before our stop (we alight at the same stop)! Ideal and I were sitting next to the door so I saw her as she got up. Thus I leaned in front and smiled at her, and she went, "MOLE!! You mean you were here all along? I was there (points to the seat beside mine)!" Haha that was so funny, and it made Ideal look at the both of us in an amused manner. I THINK he smiled. =)

Oh well. After that, I stood up to indicate that I wanted to get off the bus and Ideal shifted to let me get out. I had a chance to look into his face for a split second haha. It was all so nice. =)

Then Drain and I alighted, and we crapped all the way until the parting point (where Blk 218 is). I crap with almost all my friends anyway. Haha. I can't believe I told her about Ideal (I don't usually talk about guys to my friends; which is also why this is a rare entry) and she said she had noticed him nodding off too. Haha.

Oh yes he was wearing a white shirt and black pants. So smart. Haha.

Sigh too bad we are total strangers. If only I have this kind of guy as a friend. Heehee.

Another thing. I realised that I have quite a lot of friends who know each other. And I was so blur to not notice this today. I only noticed that Sumei and Devi know each other and I didn't know that, and it was only when I was showering did I realise that Leonard, whom Sumei was talking to, also knows Sumei!! Perhaps it was because Leonard is my French tutorial mate and Sumei is my French lecture mate (both also French what) that caused me to be so blur. But Sumei is not in my tutorial! So how did they get to know each other? Maybe through Li Boon (not sure how to spell her name)...#1, you know her!! She was from SCGS and ACJC Arts. Haha.

Hmmm I think the above paragraph is too confusing to understand. Haha. Never mind I will talk about Li Boon(please correct me on the spelling) to #1 again. =)

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 23:21:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home