Tuesday, 20 December 2005

Depressed.

I remember when I was in Sec 2, there was this time Fool's gang and I did a quiz found in a magazine. I don't really remember what it was about, but I do remember one of the questions that it had asked.

Would you be truly happy for your friend if something good happens to her but not to you?

At the time, I had said yes to this question without much hesitation. And Prisca was surprised that I could feel like this. She said she would not be truly happy for her friend. It didn't change my opinion of Prisca, but I felt rather good about myself.

Now, I think my answer was probably due to my not having considered the question deeply enough.

Of course, I am not as petty to the extent that I would be jealous of a friend if something good like winning a competition happens to her but not to me. However, if I had been in the competition too, it would be different.

I was reminded of it again, and my bleak future ahead.

I don't want that particular history and its outcome to repeat itself.

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 13:44:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home