Sunday, 11 December 2005

My Summarised Week

Aarghh well. Forget it. I have nothing much to say. Short post again. Don’t feel like typing much these days. Sorry to those who thought this would be a long post. Sighsighsighsighsigh…

Monday: Went to buy Christmas cards
Tuesday: Went to settle my driving stuff and later went for a sushi-making workshop
Wednesday: Went out with Anna, Ah Gay Kor Kor and June. Watched Zathura.
Thursday: Went to Little India with Fool, Xiaobai, Drain and Sex Bomb. Sex Bomb left early and we met Lab Partner at Starbucks after we all got our free drinks ;)
Friday: Went to Anna’s house for lunch and watched Full Metal Panic (anime) with her. Then I left for dinner with Mole and Shiying. Shiying’s treat.

Saturday: Made sushi with family. Went to get Dee a new handphone but apparently there were problems with the plan. S sucks. I finally decided to say so. Haha.
Sunday: Finished with the rest of what I am supposed to do.

Sorry if I seem like I can't be bothered to describe my outings. Not that I don't treasure you my dear friends...just feel tired of typing...I really had a lot of fun this week!!

The end. What a great summary haha. Hahahahaha.

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 21:07:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home