Nice Quotes
Got some quotes over the years (not many actually) from reading various books. I think they are nice =)
从这寥寥几句话中,我已经领会到时间已经在我们之间划下了一道无法填补的鸿沟,要恢复以前那种样子是再也不可能了。 - 学府夏冬 黄孟文
This quote reminds me of Elaine. The PL people would know…not just her. A lot of other people whom I have lost touch with too. You know the feeling you get while trying to talk to someone you haven’t talked to for ages? And you are no longer close when you used to be? That’s what this quote is describing.
他觉得爱情是一种很奇妙的东西,它有时使你感到甜蜜无比,有时则又令你陷入痛苦的深渊中而无法自拔。 - 学府夏冬 黄孟文
It stuck close to my heart when I came across it because it was exactly how I was feeling last year about, well, you know.
放风筝的感觉就像对着一个遥远的朋友,虽然距离很远,但总不至于绝望,因为我知道手上握着这条线,就像是一种不断的缘分,牵引着彼此的友情。
This is an SMS message from Fool that I think is very meaningful. =)
It is odd how, when you have a secret belief of your own which you do not wish to acknowledge, the voicing of it by someone else will rouse you to a fury of denial.
- The Murder of Roger Ackroyd by Agatha Christie
Hmmm. This one reminds me of how often I have been like this to other people. Haha.
Dad said, “…There are five billion people living on this planet. But you fall in love with one particular person, and you won’t swap her for any other.” -The Solitaire Mystery Jostein Gaarder
I had been thinking a lot about how it is possible to remain faithful to only one partner after having committed to him/her because I know how it is like to like many people at one time. Mole told me this liking is not counted; it is when you really are in a relationship with the person that it becomes bad to like someone other than the one whom you are in a relationship with. She told me about this quiet guy at her former workplace, IRAS, who is attached and does not even talk to girls because, probably, he does not want to be tempted by other girls and betray his girlfriend. (She thinks he is attached because he dons a ring on one of his fingers)
Then I told her about my ex-male colleague who seems to like my other ex-female colleague. At first I had thought it was just some stupid rumours, but then I saw for myself how nicely he treats her. He is married by the way. But then again, maybe he just respects her for her work attitude and thus treats her differently from the rest (because at my former workplace, there are many slackers and boastful people with not much talent).
Oh well. I guess I will never really know how it is like until I try it for myself.
Spastic song is Spastic, silly n stupid.
Spastic song sings a stupid song 2 some silly sheep.
Silly sheep sings along 2 d Spastic song.
Some song Spastic song!
Tania sent me this SMS one night. I think I saw it after my CL1101E lecture. Yes; it was that night indeed. Haha. Think it is rather cute. Stop increasing in size, Pighead. :P


Post a Comment