I want my French 2...
Hmmm, I had forgotten to mention that I had the chance to meet up with Mas (Fire Extinguisher) on Monday. She had wanted to meet up with Anna and I on hearing that Shelz was going to Sentosa with us! So sweet. =) I think, #1 and #2, that we ought to drag Julia out the next time, by hook or by crook. And Fire Extinguisher too. And the five of us can go out together! We never had that opportunity ok. :P
Went to #2's house on Wednesday with #1. It was a last-minute decision...so unlike me haha. But I still did it. Ought to spend more time with #1 since she is leaving soon...today, actually. :( Hope May will arrive soon! Haha. We finished watching the rest of Full Metal Panic and #1 played on the piano too. I really like that melancholic song that you played. The song makes me think of some stuff that no longer affects me as much but still does, to some extent sometimes. What is its title again? I like to feel melancholic. But when I am happy, I think feeling happy is better...I am a confused person. :P
Went ice-skating yesterday with some of the Psych Gang (Gay Kor Kor, Anna and 霉龟) haha. Why are there only four of us? That’s because we wanted to pay the price for unlimited number of hours at the ice-skating rink. We can only have four people haha.
Oh yes. Before that, Anna and I met at 1000 to watch Wallace and Gromit: The Curse of the Were-Rabbit. It’s a cute show haha. =) But I really am in awe of how this movie was created. I read somewhere that it took FIVE WHOLE YEARS to complete!! This is a stop-clay animation movie, and because each motion has to be carefully adjusted, they can probably only film a few minutes (or less, if there are problems) of the movie per day. Five years. Whoa whoa whoa. :P
Let me side-track some more. I wonder how much longer I can take travelling long distances to school. Since 2003 okay!!! Aarghh. I know I said before that I like that time when I can get to reflect on my life, but if I need to spend so much time travelling to a place and have to reach there by/before a certain time, it’s irritating. Not to mention that traffic jams may happen any time, and MRT fares are expensive. I only like to reflect on the way home!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
Back to the ice-skating. It was霉龟’s first time ice-skating, so Anna, who was the most skilful amongst us all, took the responsibility of teaching her how to ice-skate. Gay Kor Kor was out of touch (he claimed so) but was still able to skate reasonably well. As for me…heh. This was my second time and I had to get warmed up to ice-skating all over again…but I guess at least I didn’t take as long to “warm up” this time. Was even able to support霉龟 towards the end of our session! Haha.
Anyway, because of a certain incident with a game in the arcade yesterday, 霉龟 encouraged me about how I should have more self-esteem and confidence. It was very inspiring, really, and she showed me a whole new perspective about the word “friends”. Haha since she was the one who told me that true friends will accept you no matter what you are like, I assume that she will be like this towards me, hor? Hahahhaa… ;)
I think outings are fun. They help to improve friendships too. =)
Think I ought to explain what happened today to #1 and #2. Was supposed to send #1 off at the airport with #2 and maybe #4 and Fire Extinguisher as well at 2030, but at about 1930, while I was in the car with Dee and Grandpa (thank God Dee decided to send me there), I suddenly decided to switch on my phone (in case you didn’t know, my phone is off most off the time) instead of sticking to the original plan of switching it on when I reach the airport and am bored. And got lots of Calleralerts (Singtel’s complimentary service for people who do not have caller-ID and whose phones are off). They were all from either #1 or #2! Then I also got a message from #1 which said, “I will be leaving late – DO NOT LEAVE YOUR HOUSE YET K!!”
Of course, that message was sent to me not long before I had switched on my phone. I was already on the ECP!! How?! In desperation, I called Anna using Dee’s phone (because my phone only has 30 minutes free talktime from 2100-0900 and on Sundays and public holidays…*hint*) and found out that she was heading for #1’s house instead and asked me if it was possible for me to head for #1’s house too. Aarghh!! I wasn’t sure how Dee would take the news, so I carefully tried to tell him that we didn’t have to go the airport anymore, and so on. Turns out that we could only go all the way to Changi Airport and turn back…
We were also fetching my grandpa to his house, so I asked him to do that first before seeing if he was in the mood to fetch me to #1’s house. That was why I told her that I wouldn’t be able to go to her house, just in case I really couldn’t. :P Moreover, I wasn’t sure what time we would get to my grandpa’s house after getting out of the ECP, and #1 said she was going to reach the airport at about 2145, so I thought there might not be much time left.
Sorry to you both. You must have been really confused, but thanks for not asking. Haha. :)
In the end, I did manage to get Dee to fetch me to #1’s house bus-stop where they were waitng, and he was real nice about it. The most he did was to nag at me for keeping my phone off so often. Haha. (Dee’s nice, but I ought not to tell him that unless it’s some special occasion or his head will grow very big)
So, the spastics spent some lovely last moments together before #1 had to leave at about 2130. #1, your grandparents are so nice to send #2 and I to our bus-stop. =) Anyway, I noticed something about #2. She is too quiet. :P


Post a Comment