Last Free Thursday...
| Greed: | Medium | |
| Gluttony: | Medium | |
| Wrath: | Medium | |
| Sloth: | Medium | |
| Envy: | Medium | |
| Lust: | Very Low | |
| Pride: | High |
Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz
I got that from #1!! And now Mole can do this quiz, since Fool's link for this quiz was weird. :P
This is my last free Thursday, as the title of this post suggests. From next week onwards, I will have an EL tutorial from 1400-1500. And that is all. What?! Only one hour!!! Yeah, I know...but never mind. I shall make good use of my Thursdays by swimming in the mornings or afternoons or go for driving lessons. Or, study, if I cannot finish that on Wednesdays. Sigh...
I just thought of something. I will check my HP (= switch it on) once every half an hour when I am online (if I can remember to. There are times when it is off for as long as I am online, which can be up to five hours) and once every hour when I am not. That is, when I am at home. When I am out, it will be on. Haha. Woohoo!! The joys of having Internet SMS. Only ONE telco in Singapore doesn't. We all know which one it is HOR. Haha. Internet SMS is the reason why I will check my HP more often while online. =)
Wahahhaa I am reading the PL Gang's Blog now. Ever since Jolene posted a post on 5 weird things about her, almost everyone followed suit and now I know so many weird things about my friends! And to think I even share some of their weird habits. :P
I just got what I wished for recently. And I don't really like the turnout...the saying goes, "be careful what you wish for". But is it possible for something to really happen just because you wished for it? And how would you know if the thing had happened BECAUSE of your wish, or because it just happened? And what makes you think if you hadn't wished for it, it wouldn't have happened? But then again, assuming that Situation 1 is when you hadn't wished for anything, and Situation 2 is when the wish is fulfilled, if you were in 1, won't you badly wish for 2 in your head even if you don't say it out? Doesn't that mean that no matter what, because you won't know how you would feel in 2, you will keep making that wish while you are in 1? So doesn't that mean that it is not valid to say, while you are in 2, that you wish you hasn't made that wish because it is really not possible to go back in time to 1 AND also because you will keep making that wish while in 1 anyway?
If you managed to comprehend what I had written in the previous paragraph, CONGRATULATIONS!! If you managed to read it but still do not understand, I applaud you for your determination to finish what you started. Don't misunderstand that taking Philosophy this semester has made me like this. Correction: I have always been like this! In fact, I think this is the first time I am writing out everything that I think of about a certain topic. Hahaha. :P
Alright I don't know how to answer my own questions. I don't know why I keep asking questions that cannot really be answered, as Mole and Shiying found out last Sunday when I had asked them weird questions about the Bible. Haha. As I always say to people, ask God when you meet Him. Haha... :P
I shall make this a very long post. It's rare that I don't really have things to do while online!! Wahahha.
Oh yes. While running yesterday, I suddenly thought of something. I feel very hurt when people don't want to accept or don't like the things I give them. Thus from now on, I will accept whatever people give me! Haha... *hint*
Just to clarify things, the hint is NOT to ask people to give me more stuff. Haha...
Oh. One more thing to talk about.
Is one supposed to "change for the better", or just be oneself? After all, isn't there this thing about how you ought to find friends who like you for who you are? Actually, I had come up with a reasoning for myself while, erm, running that day (can't remember when), but of course it isn't entirely correct. Aarghh too lazy to type it out. More people are talking to me on MSN now haha! I just lost the mood to blog lots. :P


Post a Comment