White Elephant No More
Buangkok MRT Station opened yesterday!!
Sorry I just decided to mention it because I am an NEL-er. If that is what you call it. :P Must mention this event out of loyalty. Heehee.
Decided to spare you from blogging so much about Mr Pervert, Mole. (We came across this book of names in the church library and were laughing about some really weird names that normal people would not give to their children and how they sound like with the word "pervert") But I really must mention the names "Gaylord" and "Cissy". I think if Mole were to name her son "Gaylord" and her daughter "Cissy", and marry a man with the surname "Pervert" (if there is anyone with that surname), her children would hate her forever. :P Wahahahhaa...
I still can't believe such names exist in that book!!
I wonder if 31/1 is a public holiday too - it is apparently one according to all the calendars in my house, but not one on the NUS organiser. That's weird...I hope it is a holiday!! Then I can skip my Genes and Society lecture!! And all the other tutorials on that day too, if I get them. Just got this scary e-mail from NUS saying that I didn't get any of the tutorials I had balloted for!! I frantically messaged Anna and Karen to ask if they got any of their tutorials...hmmm Karen still hasn't replied...
She replied! She said that she didn't get that e-mail. That's rather weird...I really hope that worrying e-mail is a fake!!!! Aarghh...


Post a Comment