Wednesday, 8 February 2006

Bodao Speaks Up

Hi all!! I am Bodao! I'mBodaoI'mBodao!! Bet you have heard of me many times here. That's because Jerry Kor Kor can't do without me hah!! I still remember how she went to look for me in Grandma's cupboard all those years ago when Talley came along and Mum kept me away as she didn't want Jerry Kor Kor to have so many bolsters.

What am I doing here? I am here because Jerry Kor Kor was reading through her archives and came across the post where she was thanking people who supported her during her exam period last year. Needless to say, MY NAME was mentioned. Wahahaha. BUT OF COURSE!!! I was abused so much by her!! You know what? Kenneth Wayne is right. She does poke my face where a nose should be!! A LOT!!! And she calls me weird names too. One of them is "Botak". Don't laugh. You are supposed to sympathise with my plight. There are lots of other names too! But I don't think you would understand them. They are only meaningful when interpreted in Bolster Language.

She always asks me why I like to sing "that spastic song" about my name. Who wouldn't after having been called weird names all their lives?! I first came up with that song after I was exasparated with all this name-calling (actually, now the other toys call me that sometimes too... :P) and it just stuck with me through all these years. Just like how Jerry Kor Kor NEVER stopped calling me weird names all these years!! It's all her fault.

She likes to squeeze my head too!! I know she does that so my face will be nicer to poke. !! Sometimes, when I go closer to some stuff to take a better look, she will push my head down on whatever I am looking at!! And she laughs even harder if the thing is moderately sharp. Don't think she is perverted enough to push my face down on very sharp stuff. She even makes me look at her finger sometimes and would push my head down from the back so that she can laugh.

There is something worse. Jerry Kor Kor didn't elaborate how she derives entertainment from me in that post, right? Well, let me tell you. She plays with me until I faint! Okay fine; I faint easily, but still, she shouldn't do that to me right??? Sometimes, she would get the other bolsters or pillows to hit me so that I fly in the air and land...and faint after that. So mean... :P

I don't think you would be surprised to learn that I scream a lot like Kenneth Wayne. But he loves to scream. I don't. I love to sing though!! THAT song hee hee!! Who asked Jerry Kor Kor to be so mean to me in the past? And now too.

Oh yes. I WANT MY NEW CLOTHES!! Jerry Kor Kor had promised to make new clothes for me (since Mum doesn't want to; she keeps saying she wants to throw me away hmpf) since December 2004 after her As!!! And now?!!

See how mean Jerry Kor Kor is?

Oh no. Think I had better not complain so much about her or Bolster King will punish me for being disrespectful towards my owner. Hmmm...Jerry Kor Kor is a nice owner actually, if you compare her with other owners like...John Kok Kok. (SH: Wahahaha. I WILL make Dao read this post) I am very scared of him! He is so violent and...dirty. You ought to see the way he treats Boldy!! (He purposely sniffs Boldy's face loudly just to disgust Jerry Kor Kor and I sometimes!!)And Laura, Ory and Queenie. They lie sprawled on the floor every night instead of on John Kok Kok's bed because he is so violent!! I know because I see that every morning. And Jerry Kor Kor is always nice enough to pick them up and put them back on his bed. Not as if they will stay there for long, though. :P

I hope that compliment is enough to mask the complaints. Bolster King had better not see this... :P

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 14:28:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home