Simplicity is the Key
If I could, I would make everything around me simple. Simple and clear-cut. Alas, that is not possible as I have no control over such matters.
I wonder why there are so many grey areas in life. I’m sure God didn’t create all these grey areas. They probably came about because of the devil and what we ourselves do and how we think.
Sigh. And, this is not the first time I am sighing here!! Haha. ;)
Some things just happen. I don’t want them to happen, but they will. They are taking place now, even as I type this.
So sad. :( And the worst thing is not just that I can’t do anything about it; it’s that I do not even have the time (for now anyway) to seriously consider what I can do to ameliorate and alleviate the situation.
I am so tired and wish I could just end it all. Not by suicide. (I cherish my life!) By…see! There really isn’t anything I can do to end it all either!
By the way, I think my juniorette has really grown up. Just read her posts and see her level of maturity. I wonder how it would be like when we meet for dinner on Friday. Would we crap as much, or would our time spent together be very different from the past? Oh. I’m sure it will be different. It’s just the extent of the difference that matters. Somehow, I feel that God wants to speak to me through her.
Hmmm. It all boils down to what I mentioned before a long time ago to Diary. (back to the previous topic)


Post a Comment