Back!!
Hello people! So sorry to not have updated for so long! I had been busy with my driving post and also with my other work...but now, after my dreaded Developmental Psychology presentation, I am less busy! (Although I still do have a Developmental Psychology quiz this Friday and the exams are coming up at the end of the month) So happy. And I just realised that I only have school on ONE DAY next week! And next week is the last week of school! And tomorrow is my free day! Wahaha. So happy now. :D
By the way, I will probably only put up the post on my driving test after my exams. Haha.
Anyway, thank God that none of my classmates had asked me questions during my presentation. Especially Alicia-lookalike (sorry to Alicia, but she really looks and acts like you). :P And I was so calm during my presentation, and my face didn't turn red! That is rare. Heehee. :D
I have to tell you something that DJD did. DJD stands for 大姐大, but my DJD is not like an older sister at all. :P She is so childish and boliao! Wahaha. Let me illustrate an example to tell you why. On Monday 3 April 2006, at about 1250, I was walking to the toilet at AS6 and saw her coming out. Being the boliao me, as usual (note the “as usual”; so this is the normal me), I did the stupid, childish, idiotic “bang bang” thing at her and pointed a flesh gun (i.e. my hand) at her too. She looked a little shocked and remarked that I was 变态and just walked away with her bottle.
After I finished using the washroom, I came out of it (废话) and wanted to walk back to the bench where Anna was. Suddenly, I heard some pervert shout, “Bang bang bang!” at me and I turned around, only to see DJD with her “gun” pointed at me. ………………………………………………………..
That is still okay, right? At least one can say that she was just taking revenge. Haha. Guess what?! She actually came up with a “game” (note the inverted commas) based on my “bang bang” concept – that is, say “bang bang” and the first person to say “you die” will “die”. ……………………………………..!!!
死变态。And I wonder how come I have been using these 3 words so much recently. :P
Anyway, I got a new phone! It’s a Nokia 7360, and is the “husband” of the floral version of the 7360 (I had come up with the term “husband” while talking to Joan today about my phone in a lame attempt to refer to my phone as the floral version is more well-known). Here it is!

By the way, my Nokia 8250 is still lying at home in its box. I can't bear to throw it away... :P
And, I also bought a notebook from Shiyun, my Dev Psych project group mate. She said this notebook is to raise funds for the children in Cambodia. She is probably from CSC…that’s because I have seen her wearing a CSC shirt before. Haha. It’s so pretty! And because the pages are blank, I shall use it as a scrapbook to paste photos of my outings. One photo per outing, or as many photos that have all the people who went. I shall start from January 2006. Haha. This is my beautiful scrapbook!

And this is how the inside looks like:

Why did I post these photos up? That’s because I am helping Shiyun promote her notebooks…one costs $5, and your money goes to a worthy cause! Seriously, I don’t think I would mind buying another, even though the notebook doesn’t really cost $5 as I know that my money would be going to the children in Cambodia and not to some crafty bookshop owner. Hmmm. Haha.
Alright. That’s it for now. Be patient and continue to wait for my post on my driving test! :P


Post a Comment