Monday, 6 March 2006

Driving Test...

I will be taking my third and last driving test this Saturday.

By "last", I mean that if I pass it, by God's grace, it will obviously be my last driving test. If I fail it (hope not!), I will never take any driving tests again.

Some of my friends have sort of like analysed my situation for me. As in, if I fail.

Anna said that being able to drive is not very important.

CL helped me to see that money is one of the reasons why I feel so...depressed about driving and why I am so afraid to fail. And why make myself so sad because of money?

Mole said that if I fail, that means I am destined to be a tai-tai and be chauffeured around all my life. Muahahaha.

I won't be taking any more driving tests because driving lessons are really expensive and they are burning a big hole in my...bank account. I owe Myself a lot of money (Myself is my bank account. Me is, well, me). And, they depress me and lower my self-esteem a whole lot.

Sigh.

Could you all please please please please pray for me? That I will not be angry with God like the last time if I fail again. It is not worth getting angry with Him over this little thing!!

All the best to me. Haha. :P

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 21:25:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home