Blueberry Morning
This is an excerpt of my brother's phone converation with his friends (he was having a phone conference) yesterday:
Friend (don't know which one): Whose handphone is ringing?
Dao: Oh. That's my sister's. She said she heard someone's handphone ring tone go out of tune on the MRT that day because its battery was running out and she is trying to re-create the scene now with her own handphone.
Friend: ...(don't know what she had said)
Dao: Yeah, all my family members are crazy...etc
It didn't work though... As in, I didn't get to hear my handphone ring tone go out of tune ( I was even using the same tone okay) because it simply shut itself off when it did not have enough battery! I think my handphone and I have the same "character". We both perform as normal all the way until we no longer have the ability to do so. Haha.
But WHY?!!?!?! Now I won't get to hear an out of tune ring tone... :(
Anyway, to Fool, who is starting school tomorrow, GANBATTE!! Hope you have a great school term! And to all my friends who are having exams now, jiayou! Don't forget to take care of your health too! Drink lots of water and sleep well (if possible)! The torture will be over in...1 and a half weeks! =)


Post a Comment