Like An Ant Stuck In Honey
I met up with Fool, Pighead and Osama yesterday! Let me sidetrack a little. I had wanted to blog about something since 17 March when Osama and I had met up during our PL Gang outing to Escape Theme Park, but had wanted to write it after I finished my driving test post (which was done long ago, woohoo! I just need to edit and censor it now), so I sort of never got to write it. :P Anyway, this is really a coincidence. OSAMA AND I ARE RELATED BY MARRIAGE!! Woohoo!! This is so cool, man! That day at Escape Theme Park, Osama and I were waiting for...Fool and Xiaobai, I think, to return from their ride (we had taken two separate rides as Xiaobao didn't want to go on The Viking a second time), and she started describing how nice her new sister-in-law is. I don't know why, but I asked her for her sister-in-law's name.
Osama:Yifen.
Me (that name sounds familiar...): Oh! Erm...and your brother?
Osama: Melvin...
Me:*gasp* Erm...did they hold their wedding dinner on...Saturday 25 February 2006?
Osama: Yeah! How did you know?...
Me: At...some restaurant in Suntec right?
Osama: Pearl River Palace!
Me: Yeah!! GOSH! Yifen is my mother’s cousin’s daughter! And she married your brother?...
Haha of course the conversation didn’t really go like this, but that is the gist of it. Osama and I are distant relatives!! Haha!!
Later, I went home to confirm this with Mum, and found out that we really are related! Haha…can’t believe I’ve got a friend as my relative heehee! What a coincidence!
Anyway, I think Fool seemed a little sad yesterday. Or maybe it was because she was quiet? Hmmm maybe it was because she misses…her friend. ;)
I also have to mention that Pighead and I have gotten closer recently. =)
Really sorry to the three of them for being late yesterday and for not being my usual self. :P


Post a Comment