Wednesday, 28 June 2006

Run Away?

I can't believe that I read three of my friends' blogs and they all mentioned that they want to run away from reality, from it all, from what they are facing at the moment. I used to think it was cowardly to want to run away from problems, but right now, I'm ashamed to even think back to how I used to tell people to face their problems with courage.

That's because I want to run away too, now. I wish I never got embroiled in all this.

Well, today is my free day. My first free day in a very, very, long time. Praise the Lord. =) And I want to make use of today to thrash out everything I've been avoiding for a very long time. I don't think I can solve anything, but at least I would have the chance to sort out my thoughts a little better.

Hey. This means I am sort of facing my problems courageously now. Haha.

Is it wise to post this? Heck. I shall just post it. Please don't ask me about this...

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 13:38:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home