Moon
I realise that I take a very long time to update my blog. And when I do, I would update a lot. Haha! Eh...I love aloe vera! Just officially realised that about myself yesterday. Aloe vera smells so nice! I have this aloe vera hand soap from Watson's (Mole's, DJD's and my favourite shop ;) ) and it SMELLS SO NICE!! Woohoo! I love it! Yay!!
And, in my camp, I was in the GREEN group, which somehow managed to revive my old passion for GREEN. Whoa. I am falling in love with GREEN all over again. I love green!! And the aloe vera hand soap bottle is GREEN!!! Yippee!
Angela looked up around her timorously. You can't judge a book by its cover. It's scary how things turn out to not be what you have expected. She suddenly felt cold and very, very, very small. She stopped looking up and hugged her legs to herself, burying her head behind them simultaneously. She will shut all doors...no one can be trusted...she can't find another like herself...not at the moment anyway...
Wah. Lousy writing. Haha...


Post a Comment