Schnitzel
"Schnitzel!"
"What the schnitzel?!"
Haha. These are new phrases that Spastics #0, #1, #2 and #3 just picked up from Hoodwinked the movie. I think #1, #2 and #3 were amused by that word ("schnitzel"), but #0 was highly amused by it, and probably still is (because, like #1 said, "we're gonna have to avoid him for a month [if we don't want to hear that word].")
If you couldn't tell, "schnitzel" replaces sh**. Haha. What a cool way of replacing that word, don't you think so? Haha. I wonder what "schnitzel" really means though.
**************************************************************************************
Oh hey! Check out this site. http://www.aboutvienna.org/recipes/wiener_Schnitzel.htm
Wiener Schnitzel is Viennese cuisine! I see. (Why not just call it "Austrian cuisine" huh) So. It really is food. Hahahahaha. Looks delicious too. Heehee.
Anyway, I think I'll call #0 "Schnitzel" from now on. I guess this word would be used quite often with the Spastics during this period of time. Haha.
Yesterday was fun by the way! Thanks for coming, Spastics. Next time, we really ought to ask #4 along. The more the merrier! Haha!
Anyway, I was really touched when #1 said she was waiting for #2 and I to update our blogs with our experiences in Psych Camp. Haha. And when #0 asked me for my blog address(oh yes, sorry to #0 for not having given you my address earlier; I only give when asked :P). Makes my existence more...appreciated. Haha. Thanks guys. =)
(By the way, I don't really find "Michelle Branch" as funny anymore, but I think I would laugh at it just as crazily again...a few years later. Haha...:P)


Post a Comment