Sunday, 13 August 2006

Happy Birthday to DJD!!

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TO DJD!!
(Alright; I'd cheated. Today is 15 August 2006, but I figured it would be nicer to post this under the real date. Hahaha! :P)
We had a really fun day today anyway! Surprised DJD at her house with our handmade chocolate mousse (sorry to Anna and CL that I was late even though I told you both to not be late and you ended up being early and I ended up being late), DJD's present and our cards as well as breakfast, and DJD offered us a piece each of the birthday cake her dear had bought for her the day before. Haha.
We then headed to Cineleisure Orchard's K-Box and almost couldn't get a place because there was such a long queue. We ended up missing about half an hour of the K-Lunch package but that was still alright and didn't ruin our moods. Haha. Anna sang less this time, but at least she still did (though not very much). Hehe.
Next was The Mind Cafe, where we spent three and a half hours at and played some board games. Think 5 people playing at any time is just nice.
Anna left after that (because she has lessons at 1000 on Monday...bleah school! Grrr)while the 4 of us went on to PS's Yoshinoya (erm, because I had some coupons) for dinner. After dinner, we just sat listening to DJD and CL's jokes. Haha. Really sorry that I don't ever tell jokes. I don't have any, and can't remember any...:P But if I do, I'd tell ok? Haha...
We then walked around PS and decided to go home because...we have school on Monday. :( DJD and her boyfriend don't though. So good! Alright I shall stop referring to DJD's boyfriend as "DJD's boyfriend". Oops that's such a clumsy sentence. Whatever. His name is Ziyang. Haha.
Thanks to someone for sending me home. =)

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 13:28:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home