Saturday, 21 November 2009

The Last Morning

So here I am, spending my first Saturday though last morning in my hall room. My parents have said they'd be here at 1+PM to pick me and help me move out - a small change from the original 10AM that they promised, because we are going to my uncle's house nearby later and he'd be free only after 2PM.

I was a little disappointed at the change in time at first, because I'd specially woken early to pack my stuff (which is surprisingly, quite a lot =P) to be just in time for their arrival at 10AM. However, the disappointment soon faded at the thought of being able to have an unexpected last meal in my room all by myself while watching my show. I really treasure this time and had always looked forward to this in my stay here.

This, will really be the last time.

Never again will I be able to enjoy the luxury of having a relatively empty desk next to my bed, with my laptop on my desk perpetually. Never again will I have a wardrobe to myself entirely, where I can put whatever I want in it, in any way I like. Never again will I have a personal mirror in my wardrobe. And never again will I have a bookshelf that belongs only to me.

I never had the chance to have my own bedroom, missed the chance in hall, and will never get it. But at least hall gave me some freedom, and I'm thankful to have had the chance to experience this =)

Partings are sad, but it's because of them that we learn to treasure what we have, more.

Labels: ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 11:43:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home