Tribute to Dao
For those of you who got a glimpse of my blog without its picture and saw repeated images of Photobucket's logo that said the user has exceeded his/her bandwidth, I apologise. It was my fault for not hosting the picture myself in the first place, argh.
Anyway, thanks to Dao, I finally got it up and running again. He had wanted to come into my room to use Dee's laptop to watch a Youtube video of a CO (Chinese Orchestra) song that his alma mater Secondary is going to play at this year's SYF, but ended up saying he'd fix my blog for me (in between, running off for two DOTA games) when he saw that I had a window of some page's source code open, without me even asking for his help.
That's the good thing about my family members; they extend their help without others asking them to. I'm the black sheep a.k.a. the most selfish person in the family. Heh =P
Even though my blogskin seems a little off as compared to the original one (because he was unable to get the original images and had to stretch whatever I managed to get this afternoon), it still looks better than that horrific collage of Photobucket logos. It really made me itch big-time. *shudders* And yes, it takes frightfully long to load. Sigh =(
So yeah, thanks Dao for the effort, I'm really glad that you gave this a few hours of your time =)


Post a Comment