Sunday, 8 February 2009

Panoramic Function

I took these two photos in Hong Kong, after telling Dao about Sunshine's friend's phone which has a panoramic function. I had tried to take a photo of a gigantic Christmas tree in Tampines Mall on his birthday last year and he told me about the fantastic function, which can join multiple photos of a tall or long object together if it is too big to fit in the screen.

So I told Dao about this function while we were both bored from waiting for the laser show to begin, and he told me that MY PHONE HAS IT TOO.

I didn't believe it at first, so I went to check, and found out that he was right. In my excitement, I attempted to take a photo of the Peninsula Hotel which looked so pretty that night (see below)...and it turned out extremely ugly because of bad joining techniques. Erm, it looks too long because I forgot where I had stopped taking the photo =P

The next morning, I got excited again and took a photo of our hotel room while Dao was still asleep (see above). Oh well, too bad for him.

And once again, I didn't join the parts properly =P But what matters is that MY PHONE HAS THAT COOL FUNCTION!! WOOHOO!! =D




Labels: ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 21:44:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home