My two handphones
I put this photo on my Windows Live Space, but realised that I didn't post the others. Since it's easier to upload photos on Blogger too, I decided to put them here...as can be seen from all the other photos so far =PThe above is a photo of both my phones when I had two lines.
Then I realised that nobody would be able to see the screens with them so dark, so I took another with both lit up. I miss my Singtel-G9!! =( Anyway, I lost that maroon pouch on one very unlucky day, when I also sprained my foot, forgot to bring my waterbottle even though I was very thirsty, got scolded very badly for that story I covered by some mad woman in SPH and it wasn't published in the end (which means I had also wasted my efforts and sprained my foot for nothing), and other bad stuff that I don't remember now. Good. I should forget unhappy stuff.



Post a Comment