Sunday, 1 February 2009

Food + Notes

Aren't these 2 cupcakes pretty? Tania gave them to me on her last day at SPH last year. I wonder if she made them herself...come to think of it, she didn't reply that message of mine. Haha.
This is the box in which those cupcakes came. Haha.
This is a brownie that I made myself last year, on Dee's birthday, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't for him because he prefers coffee to chocolate. I wonder what it was for though, because I don't remember =P I usually only bake when I want to give my baked goods as gifts. Or maybe it was just for me to try out Cheryl's recipe. Heh.

AP Ng (of my Wireless lecture) just uploaded new notes for, maybe, tomorrow, so I'm printing them now. It's a hefty 26 pages! Goodness. My poor printer and ink cartridges =(

Okay, I've got homework to do now. I shall do it on Monday =P

Labels: ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 09:15:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home