Saturday, 31 January 2009

Photos of the UCC in NUS


These two pictures are of this room in the UCC (University Cultual Centre) in NUS. Can you believe it actually has such a room there?! I was there because I had to interview the top ITE graduate last year.
This is a plaque explaining the "I WAS HERE" ...(insert name here). =P Spastics, do you remember our photo whoring with it outside the Singapore Art Museum in May 2006? =) (Yes, yes, it's been so long that I can't remember the date - I don't have THAT great a memory for dates actually! =P)

Actually, I took these pictures for Sunshine because he had wanted to take them on the day of his commencement, but we didn't get the chance to because there were so many people there. Later, I realised that he had wanted to take a picture WITH that, so...this no longer holds any meaning. Heh.

Labels: ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 13:04:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home