Thursday, 29 January 2009

Random Stuff

I had planned to blog about all my past photos that were tucked away in my external hard drive today, but somehow I was so slow that I only managed to blog about my trip to the zoo. Other things next time, k. Haha. Then I also wanted to finally go on MSN to talk to friends, but something cropped up. Paiseh, haha =P

I think I'm someone who prefers to meet up with friends and chat over lunch, dinner, or even tea, but do not really like to talk over the phone. I think talking over the phone is a waste of time, because I usually am doing something at home. (Unless...it's super hard to meet up with the person. MSN is fine too. Haha =P) Moreover, isn't it better to meet up face to face? Nothing beats that.

Right now, I have to admit that I am not looking forward to my lectures, especially Advanced Abnormal Psych. But each time, I try to think of the friends I would meet in my lectures, and I would feel much better =)

Labels:

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 22:18:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home