Sunday, 1 February 2009

PL CNY Gathering at Huizhi's. Saturday 31 January 2009

Just came back from Huizhi's house after a PL steamboat-cum-suanning-session gathering. Haha!! It was probably one of the greatest turnouts that we've had for so many years - pity that Osama and Shuming weren't around. =(

Who was present? Let me see...Pearlyn, Grace Thong, Fool, Sex Bomb, Miss Maudie, Sherilyn, Xiaobai, Pug, Drain, Huizhi the host and me.

Drain sent Xiaobai and me there, and on my way, I found out that it was SHIMIN, not Shuming, who was sending Fool there. Haha. Then I realised that we were really getting old - so many of us now know how to drive, and are driving to a friend's house like it's nothing!

Huizhi's parents were very nice; they always had a smile for us, and kept telling us to make ourselves at home (verbally and non-verbally) =)

Dinner was supplemented with Pug's nursing stories - some funny, and some funnily horrible (e.g. the one about the impatient doctor pulling out the woman's placenta so hard that her uterus came out and bounced back into her due to the ligaments that still bound it to the rest of her organs) as well as her story (that she refused to reveal much of) about Mr Tiffany. Heh heh heh. I must find out about it one day from Fool =P

We each had our share of being suanned, but Pug got the most from us because of her reactions to our teasing! Her facial expressions are funny, and her retorts are even funnier XD Call us evil =P

After the lo-hei (which mysteriously slid towards the other end of the table after all our mixing and chanting 4-letter wishes) with white fish instead of the usual salmon, we tried our best to pry open the cover of the box containing triple dark chocolate ice-cream from Fool. That was realy funny - we had four people (Pearlyn, Sherilyn, Pug and me) using spoons to pry it open and hands to hold down the bottom of the box, for almost five minutes, before we finally accomplished our mission. Haha.

I got to take bus home with Sherilyn and Xiaobai, and realised that I could take 3 buses home (though 156 is still the most convenient)! Wahaha. They were really "afraid" of being left alone with me, but I took "very good care" of them so everything turned out fine =D We got to know Obama's relative, Osama, and realised that there were 2 escapees from the nearby IMH that night who had dined with us =X

Okay, I think only the 3 of us would understand what I had just written haha =P

Anyway, how come the nicknames that I give others are usually only used by myself, while the nicknames that others give me are somehow broadcast so well that almost everyone uses them!

Haha.

Labels: , ,

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 00:22:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home