Naughty Children
Okay, Meigui doesn't like strangers reading her blog, but I still did anyway. Who asked her to not make her blog private =P
Her blog layout's really nice; I quite envy her knowledge of HTML - it's probably enough to enable her to put together a page conjured out of anyone's imagination.
And ok, I copied something of hers over (just the idea) =P You probably know what it is by now; don't kill me =P
She wrote something about naughty kids yesterday, and though I think she was a bit too biased against not cute kids, I fully agree that naughty children are a pain in the a***.
I don't think I hate children, but I don't exactly like them either. Let me rephrase. I like children who are sensible, listen to instructions, and are innocently intelligent.
The last part is optional to gain my affection. And there ARE children like that around, mind you. I was one myself =P
I have a cousin, Jacquelin, who's twelve years younger than me, no longer as cute, but who really dotes on me (yeah, seriously, I feel younger than almost everyone I meet) and is very smart. She isn't as guai as I would like, but I still like her. At least she doesn't destroy my stuff.
Some of you might remember my cousin Timothy, who is still today a cute baby, the only difference being that he can now walk. He's so adorable that he seems fun to play with, but oh wait till you meet him. You'll wish you had remembered to keep all your valuable stuff locked up in the safebox.
He kept messing up our mahjong game when he came in, whined for a toy car, whined for another toy car after he got tired of Dao's Hot Wheels Christmas present, opened my display cupboard to get at my display Mercedes from Sunshine, stuck to me like superglue when I took the car away while saying that it can't move and he can't play with that (because it was painstakingly glued together by Sunshine and would break apart very easily if not handled with care), and probably spoiled my laptop.
Yes, I think he's the most likely culprit, judging from the way he kept hitting away at my PC's keyboard later. And I remember my cousin Joel (who's also a sensible child though I prefer his sister to him still, since she genuinely likes me and he only seems to come to me when he wants to have a go at Maplestory which used to occupy part of my laptop) coming to me more than once to ask me for my laptop password to login. I don't suppose he's that stupid to turn my laptop on and off for fun; it was probably some younger child who just hits almost anything he can get his hands on.
My poor laptop =( And I can't scold him because he's too young to understand; yes that much I know, of course.
I hate naughty children. I hope my future children won't be like that =(


Post a Comment