Nice Teacher =)
My wireless communications lecturer (AP Ng) said something today that I'd not heard since JC. He asked in a solemn tone if there were any of us who were having difficulties with the module. No one put up their hands, and he went on, "Perhaps you don't dare to admit to that in class, but do e-mail or talk to me after class if you have any problems; I will give you some private coaching."
I must admit I was rather touched to hear that, and was a bit sorry that I had laughed at him for not being able to hear very high-pitched tones (there was another time last week).
But, I had laughed at him in good faith; I wasn't looking down on him or anything of that sort! That's why the guilt came fast and small, and went away just as quickly. Haha. =P
But he's a nice teacher to have said something like that in a university where most lecturers care only for themselves and their research =)
Labels: nice


Post a Comment